My name is Bob “Dr. Mac” LeVitus.
I teach Mac users how to do more work in less time… so they have more time for things they love.
I've written or co-written more than 80 books with millions of copies in print worldwide in a dozen (or more) languages in the past 30 years. I've also written technology columns for The Houston Chronicle and The Mac Observer every week for the past two decades.
But that's not important. .
What IS important is that at age 40-something I learned that I have Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (A.D.H.D. or A.D.D.), which was a shocker.
And, that led me to my now lifelong obsession with productivity and procrastination… which led me to create Working Smarter for Mac Users and embark upon a mission to show Mac uses how to:
- Do more work in less time.
- Use time efficiently.
- Eliminate procrastination forever.
I'm obsessed with productivity and procrastination
I read a lot about how to prosper in spite of A.D.H.D.; on personal productivity and time management; and on procrastination (and ways to avoid it). What I found was little advice for computer users and even less for Mac users.
As a Mac user with an affinity for procrastination myself, I felt I had no choice but to create Working Smarter for Mac Users—a website, blog, an ebook, an online course, coaching and consulting, plus my free weekly Insider newsletter.
Everything I do these days is designed to help you do more work in less time, avoid procrastination, and have more time for things you love.
Working Smarter for Mac Users is my company and this is my mission.
Here are ways I can help:
- If you're having trouble getting stuff done in a timely fashion, Working Smarter for Mac Users has countless tips and techniques guaranteed to help.
- If you spend too much time "down the rabbit hole" (i.e. doing something other than what you're supposed to be doing), like watching cat videos or buying stuff you don't need on Amazon, you'll find myriad proven techniques for avoiding distraction in Working Smarter for Mac Users.
- If something you do on your Mac takes you longer than you think it should, Working Smarter for Mac Users includes dozens of tips that will save you time every time you use your Mac.
- If you always believed your computer was supposed to make things easier, but don't feel that's the case, Working Smarter for Mac Users can help.